To share song information with your contacts, you need to set up Windows Live Messenger and Windows Media Player to work together.
Set up Messenger to work with Windows Media Player
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. In the left pane, click Personal.
3. Under My Display Name, select the Show song information from Windows Media Player as a personal message check box.
4. Click OK.
Set up Windows Media Player to work with Messenger
1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click Plug-ins.
4. In the left pane, click Background.
5. In the right pane, select Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in.
6. Click OK.
* This feature is compatible only with Microsoft Windows 2000 or later.
* This feature is compatible only with Windows Media Player 9 or later.
easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors quickly and very easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors repair