Where do I find the plug-in for Windows Media Player that lets me show contacts what music I'm listening to on Windows Live Messenger?
Open Windows Media Player. In Tools menu you'll see Plug-ins. Check Windows Live messenger Music Plug-in.
And in Live Messenger, under your status you have
1) Enable the Now Playing option in MSN,
2) Go to your MSN Messenger (Windows Live Messenger) folder in Program Files,
3) Find the "msgrapp.dll" file,
4) Copy it to your Windows Media Player 11 folder (in Program Files too),
5) Restart your play
For Windows Media Player 11, do the following:
1) Open Windows Media Player 11
2) Under the "Now Playing" tab, click "more Options"
3) In the "Plug-ins" tab there will be a category list box. In that list box click Background. To the right of it should be the "windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in" Make sure that is checked.
easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors quickly Windows Media Player and Messenger - Now Playing Plugin easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors quickly