MSN Messenger Not Responding when you Sign in?
1) Uninstall MSN Messenger Live in the Add/Remove Programs Panel in Control Panel.
2) Delete the MSN Messenger Live folder in Documents & Settings, and App Data.
3) Reinstall MSNM, and disable all options.
4) Disconnect from the internet, via Run/cmd (the command prompt). By going C:, ipconfig all, ipconfig release.
5) Start up MSN , and wait for a troubleshoot screen, press 'repair' and let it do what it does.
6) Reconnect to the network.
7) Sign in again and configure options (except sign in automatically, and sign in when connection to inernet establsihed).
Live Messenger is Not Responding easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors quickly and very easy repair msn windows live messanger repair and fix all errors repair Live Messenger is Not Responding